We are often looking for talented employees to join our Support and Marketing departments
You can read more about these departments below, and upload your application for review. If you have questions or want to hear more about other career opportunities at one.com, you are welcome to write Sigurd, P&C Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have several offices around the world. Note that if you apply here you will only be considered for open positions in Malmö.
When you apply unsolicited it is important that you have an idea of where you want to be working and what you want to be working with.
Please include your answers to the following questions in your application:
- What sort of position are you looking for?
- How does your previous experience qualify you for this position?
- What are your strongest competencies in order to maintain this type of position?
Here is a short introduction to the Marketing and the Support department:
The Sales and Marketing department is working across 3 offices; Dubai, Malmö and Copenhagen.
The Marketing department's overall purpose is to let the world know about one.com products and services and ensure that our products are the first choice when consumers have a requirement for a product we offer. We define the public one.com brand, promote it through various marketing channels, create attractive promotional offers, and manage the one.com website as well as how it appears across search engines and partner sites.
"As an SEO Country Manager, my primary focus is on improving the organic performance of our website. I like that I can work in all areas related to SEO, as well as being responsible for my own market. I enjoy working in the marketing department because we have an incredible and diverse group of people. The collaboration between the different marketing teams is excellent, and you are given the opportunity to develop and grow within your position."
- Giel (Country Manager in the SEO Team)
The support department consists of 6 language-specific teams; Danish, Swedish, Dutch, German, English and French.
The Danish, Swedish, Dutch & German teams are located at the Copenhagen office, and the English and French teams are located at the Cebu office. In 2020, one.com expanded the support team with a dedicated Phone Support team, that is located in the Malmö office. The one.com customer supporters, are first in line to solve all issues or questions our customers might encounter – 24/7, 365 days a year, via chat, e-mail and phone.
"I’m overwhelmed over how nice everyone is and how good newcomers like myself are being treated since I guess it is not the first nor the second time my questions have been asked. I’ve been surprised by how well this company can function during these special times. It proves that we stand on strong and sturdy ground."
- Fredrik (Swedish Support and Sales Agent)
Other departments within one.com Malmö: People & Culture and Product.
When you apply unsolicited please keep the above in mind and write down in which department you would wish to see yourself.
As a full-time employee at one.com Malmö, you are offered
- Parental leave compensation
- A modern office environment
- Great office lunch arrangement
- A hybrid working model with 2-3 days at home a week
- 5 extra vacation days on top of your 5 weeks of vacation
- Health insurance, Friskvårdsbidrag, and an annual health check
- One of the best locations in Malmö - right next to the Central Station
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to P&C Specialist Sigurd Rønne Christiansen at email@example.com. Upload your CV and application through the recruitment platform by clicking ‘Apply now’ and following the steps. Be sure to check your spam folder for emails from us via Recruitio. For your personal data protection, please refrain from sending your CV and application as an email.
Become a part of group.one
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.one, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We have an international environment with a high level of flexibility and growing ambitions. We are proud to present our key numbers of business:
- More than 2,000,000 great customers in 149 countries
- With more than 3,000,000 registered domains to their name
- 1200 incredible people have chosen us as their employer
- And the diversity stretches to more than 45 different nationalities
- Remote, hybrid, or in-office, they carry us from more than 12 countries
- And lastly, we are connecting 12 major brands well-established in the European market to lead us towards becoming number one - your European Champion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At group.one we are intentional about diversity, equity and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.one is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/expression. Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is a fundamental part of our culture, and we believe that by embracing the unique qualities of each person, we enrich our collective experience and drive positive change.